- tems not showing obvious signs of use are taxed as new, at VALUES DETERMINED BY CUSTOMS
- Seeds and animals (must receive approval from the Ministry of Agriculture)
- Toilet articles
- Consumable items
- Alcohol taxed at 3,000% + 100% Sales Tax
- Compact hardware and software, fax machines, answer phones, photo copiers, printers, compact discs, music cassettes and video tapes will be subject to screening by the censors.
- Ensure a users manual and or a full descriptive brochure is available with any and all technical devices.
- Special permit required for telecommunication equipment and high frequency radios
ALL PRINTED MATTER, RECORDS, FILMS, TAPES, SLIDES, MOVIES, VIDEOS, COMPACT DISCS, COMPUTER SOFTWARE, ETC. SUBJECT TO CENSORSHIP AND CONFISCATION AND WILL BE HELD FOR APPROVAL BY THE MINISTRY OF CULTURE (MUST BE PACKED SEPARATELY FOR EASY ACCESS)
- Pornographic material
- Drugs and medicine
- Firearms and weapons, ammunition, daggers and swords
- Anti-Islamic religious materials
- Gold and silver (tableware permitted)
- Cordless telephones
- Resolutin color printers or photocopiers